Friday, October 26, 2012

Excel 2010 - So Painful Yet So Useful

Excel 2010 - So Painful Yet So Useful

Being in HR, I never really had to use MS Excel that much. Sure on occasion I would use it...I'm not totally useless at it, I can add borders and do summations, but I knew there was so much more that could be done and didn't know how.

So I signed up for a class! Go Kimmy right!

At first, I was excited...I was excited at the idea of learning again, seeing how powerful Excel is, drooling over the cute line graphs I'll be able to make soon.

That is until the teacher started going into pivot charts, multiple worksheets, links, slicers, templates. I have so much anxiety about the final coming up. I'm already getting B's on a good day and C's on my homework and quizzes.

Excel is so useful but learning it is so painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment