Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Good Realtor In San Jose is Priceless

My San Jose Realtor Experience

Today my house finally closed escrow and my bf (he's my fiance now) and I are so happy. The journey for this house has been turbulent. All I know is we were looking for a San Jose real estate agent and we didn't know where to start. We researched a few things on Yelp, asked my coworkers, my fiance's friends, etc. Finally my fiance's buddy got us a referral to this San Jose Realtor company and told us to ask for Miwan.

I never thought that buying a short sale home would be so tough. We had to wait 6 full months until it closed escrow and along each step of the way it was this and it was that. Thank goodness Miwan was there to help facilitate this. I'm not sure what we would have done. She helped us get everything done, the endless paperwork, showing us different homes, you name it. The selling realtor was something else too...I don't want to name names but let's just say he wasn't exactly the most proper person in my opinion.

At any rate, the end result was fantastic. We have this cute little house out in San Jose, CA near Oakridge Mall (I love shopping). Miwan dropped off the keys today and even though I have a disdain for Home Depot, I'm actually quite excited to go! I can't wait to put up curtains, buy decorations (my fiance is going to hate me).

Miwan if you ever read this, thank you so much for being such a great realtor. If any of my friends are looking for a home in the San Jose area, I will definitely refer them to Prima Investment Group and tell them ask for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment